Tuesday 19 July 2011

Poems

Just found an old notebook full of some poetry I wrote years go. Thought I might post some of the good ones!




Alone. Is this all I can feel? THought of you race though my head, memories of love and tenderness fade into reality.
Alone. I ache for your touch, its almost too much for me to bare.
Alone. The pain of seperation, turns to desperation at the distance that keeps us this way.
Alone. Overflowing love will keep this flame alive, then, memories turn into realities and I will be with you once more.
Alone.
-- 2004




Night at Norfolk Island


Wind whistles through the tall pines which stand on guard, watching my every move. Their arms reach out to scratch my window, trying desperately to get in.
In the distance I can hear the white ocean pound against the jagged cliffs; rain comes in blankets, drowning out all else, then fading to reveal the wind. O how it moans, seeming to speak secrets, carrying ancient voices that cry out, trying to tell me the stories of their tortured sould, wanting to be heard above the oceans roar.
--2005


Forever yours
Bound together
Sharing truths
Sharing lives


I wish that you were
With me always
My true love
One and only




Forever yours
Bound together
Sharing truths
Sharing lives
--2005


Lying here on the bed, walls closing in.
    Heart breaking. 
         Thoughts racing. 
             Darkness suffocating.
                  Pain.
                       Never ceasing.
                            Courage.
                                 Soon there will be nothing.
                                     Finally.
-- 2004


Forever together lying in each others arms breathing in harmony murmuring sweet nothings listening to natures noises shadows creating monsters on walls laughter stillness comforting closeness to safe arms sleep listening to his breath as the one you love falls gently caressing lovingly softly warmth slipping silently to sleep.
--2005


No comments:

Post a Comment