Saturday 18 June 2011

A day dream of bondage

Google Images


Thoughts have been racing through my mind all day. Scattered and jumbled, I sought to define and identify the root of my thoughts. And so, after a day of musing, I realised they all based themselves around the concept of bondage. Specifically myself being tied up and ravaged by my husband and a mystery woman. This was a new fantasy (and yes after identified it turned to fantasy) for me, not the being tied up part but the extra participant. The fact that it was a woman was not the confusing part, I have had several female lovers in my past, not only that but who was she and how had she invaded my mind so completely that she turned up in this fantasy!

The way she had stroked my hair in tandem with my husband had felt so tender, so intimate even without touching any other part of my body. As I day dreamed I could almost feel the ropes cutting into my writs and ankles as I strained to move closer to my tormentors was scorched into my thoughts. I felt mesmerized by the curves of her body and the muscles of his, watching her dark hair flow over her ivory skin. A knowing smile passed between them and they lent in to longingly kiss each other. I could hardly stand being unable to reach out and caress them, to explore their bodies with my tongue and to have them explore mine with theirs. Every inch of me ached for more, I didn't care if it was a gentle touch or a rough squeeze or a slap. I had to have more, I needed their hands on me! 

Sadly the fantasy never progressed further than this mind melting, toe curling, ache to be touched. Maybe I will be able to continue this fantasy next time I drift off and float away to my own little sordid, bound, tormenting day dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment