Wednesday, 14 December 2011

On a whim: Lace, Leather, and Spikes

I was very unsure whether I was going to do a post this week, I haven't been feeling fantastic of late. Eyeing off my new (unworn) underwear I decided to take a few quick photos to see what they looked like. In my opinion suspender stocking should always be worn with heels or boots so I fished out some old 'whore heels' to finish off the look! 













Clicky click below to peruse the other wanton participants for this week!!

9 comments:

  1. Mmm... so very sexy. Looking forward to making use of those crotch-less knickers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lingerie looks very hot on you, and love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am a high heel and stockings girl--yumm!

    Happy Wanton Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. High Heels and stockings are yum. Hope taking sexy pictures of yourself made you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I have shoe envy, panties envy and stockings envy. Where on earth did you get those panties though, they are bloody lovely.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! You look wonderful and have reminded me to dig out my old "whore heels".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to tickle the strings on the back of those panties :)

    No shoe envy here, but I'm loving the stockings as well!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those shoes, I've never seen any like them!

    ReplyDelete