Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Wanton Wednesday: A brief interlude

Recently I have been doing some serious battle with my personal demons. Because of this I have been feeling thoroughly unsexy and generally gross. Feeling a little risqué whilst at my parents house I ducked off for a quick play and photo shoot. I hope you enjoy!!








For all those who are wondering, yes that is me on my parents bed! It felt insanely naughty!



Click through to see what other beautiful people have been up to this week!!!


5 comments:

  1. There is something so very sexy about little black panties...maybe because the wet patch is often so distinctive.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... so sexy... remembering us nearly getting caught by your Mum while I was fingering your pussy on their bed... good thing we were under the duvet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, very sexy and naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm... love the view :)

    And I just did a shot on my parents' bed too... definitely a naughty feeling!!! :D

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has me wondering how many of us had sex in our parents house? Following that who has sex in your parents bed?

    I did it both in my bedroom and in the living room. My parents were home when we did it on the living room sofa.

    ReplyDelete