Wednesday, 9 November 2011

A room with a view

The weather closed in and turned nasty, pendulous clouds threatened to surge and consume our poor little house. My day had been horrible, extremely tiresome, thoroughly trying, I decided to recline in a super comfy chair, put my feet up on my favourite footstool, enjoy a yummy glass of wine, and watch some television! 


Mmmmmmmm such a tasty view!


The beautiful footstool pictured can be found here



Clicky click to see more wonderfully wanton or wank worthy people!!! P.S. the work for this week is 'surge' people!!



6 comments:

  1. My eyes didnt know what to do with themselves first...the amazing clevage or the unusual foot stool!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine piece of ass, I mean furniture;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! where can I find me one of those? ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all need a footstool so elegant ...

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete