Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Wanton Wednesday - Fluorescent Repose

For some reason I seem to have acquired far more courage for my Wanton Wednesday photos! I am definitely game to bare parts of my body that I don't regard as my most loved parts.

I have been meaning to take some photos in my favourite suspender belt. But instead of going with the classic seamed or fishnet thigh highs I decided to show a little more personality!

I hope you enjoy!









Click through to see what others have been up too this week!

6 comments:

  1. Mmm, was all I could do to keep my hands off you as we shot that. And for the record, I love your bum, sexy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sexy and I adore the stripey stockings! Well done you

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable... sexy, in a naughty way! :-)
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! You know, I really like your butt and thighs (have since the first time you flashed me :P) but in this photo I think the super-sexy socks might be my favourite bit :)

    It makes it so much more you!

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks are wild, I love them!!

    The tushie is sexy too ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete