Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Wanton Wednesday - learning to love flaws

After being pregnant with my darling daughter i discovered that my body would never be the same again. Much to my horror I had acquired some wonderful stretch marks all over my stomach and more curves than I'm used to or comfortable with. Now I have never really had any major body hang ups but these new stretch marks have taken some time to get used to. Finally I feel like I like my body again, even with all its flaws. Like my husband says, they are the marks of motherhood and he still finds me sexy. Thank you my love, without your compliments and encouragement I don't think I would have been able to learn to love my flaws. So without any more ado, here are my Wanton Wed pics, hope you enjoy! 






To see what other delightful people have gotten up to clicky click below!

11 comments:

  1. You'll always be beautiful to me sweetheart. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there's a second paw there... :D ... Are there more yet to be revealed in future? ;) (also, lovely pic!)

    - Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand this post, 2 children have certainly left their mark but He loves my body and thats all that really counts....well that a good bra! LOL

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we women will always have hang-ups about our bodies... but the female form is still a beautiful one, especially with experiences such as ours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paws! And yes, I can certainly relate to what you say...three 10-lb babies from my 105-lb frame certainly helped "reshape" my body as well. I, too, am learning to love it again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're lovely. :) I really like your paw print tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one has something they hate, but don't see your child-bearing marks as flaws, see them as beautiful hard-won trophies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet love you and your husband share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh btw, I think theres something wrong with your email address within blogger, I received a delivery failure notification (since blogspot delivers comments as being from the comment-leavers email address) from my comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh...how weird...i will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. i had put it in wrong...was wondering why i wasn't receiving any alerts....thanks!

    ReplyDelete